Campus Operating Status: Rutgers is open and operating. The university has moved to remote instruction for the summer term. Some services and facilities may not be operating or are operating on limited schedules. Click here for the latest Covid-19 information.
The Events Office Can Help You
Work with the Events Office to:
- Arrange RCIT support for high-profile, complex virtual events
- Coordinate support services with other campus departments
- Make sure your event does not overlap with other important campus events or meetings
- Reserve space and create room layouts that promote social distancing for mission-critical, in-person activities
- Promote your event
- Create your event or meeting registration site
At this time we can accept requests only from Rutgers students, faculty and staff. As indicated by Rutgers University President Jonathan Holloway, there will be no access to Rutgers—Camden facilities for the non-Rutgers community through the end of 2020 unless the visitor has an official business appointment. The Rutgers—Camden Community Park has open recreation hours. Visit here for more information.
If you are a member of the Rutgers community and wish to invite guests speakers to be a part of your virtual event, please be sure to complete an event request form so that the Events Office can assist you with complying to university technology policies and notifying the appropriate offices about your guest speaker (e.g. Office of Alumni Engagement, Government and Community Relations, or other appropriate offices).