The Courtyard in the Camden Campus Center is the primary dining area for our university students. It provides ample dining space for students Monday thru Thursday 11am to 8pm.
Scheduling programs and events in the Courtyard during this time, in the primary academic semesters (fall and spring) are prohibited.
- Requests for use of the Courtyard as a catering venue for any other time can be submitted to the Events Office; 856-225-6162 or email@example.com
- Catered events must be submitted a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance of the planned event.
- In order to have this request sent to Dining Services for approval, the Events Office must receive a completed Event Request Form with as much information that can be provided.
- The current setup is made up of square tables of 4s and 6s with a maximum capacity of 90 people leaving no additional room for food buffet and drinks. The tables and chairs that are in the location can be moved but cannot be removed.
- The use of the space is restricted to catered events only; No exceptions.
This policy will allow the dining staff to prepare for reduced student dining space during “off hours”.